About the Site Feedback category

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.

42 Likes

hello, someone here ? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

add new category sections

and attract new members :wink:

15 Likes

How to make forum background black?

11 Likes

can you get the testnet coin?

10 Likes

Yes u can get sui testnet on faucet channel in discord

5 Likes

Thanks for advise,I will work on it

3 Likes

I understand it’s not a very popular post

1 Like

Very nice forum :+1:

2 Likes

it is so simple
make it more colourfull
i think it makes it attractiver

2 Likes

This forum is a fantastic resource for individuals interested in cryptocurrencies, offering a wealth of information and discussion on a variety of topics related to blockchain technology, cryptocurrency projects, and related fields. The forum’s user interface is user-friendly, and the community is engaged and supportive, making it an excellent platform for both beginners and experts to learn and share their knowledge. The topics discussed are diverse and cover everything from technical aspects of blockchain technology to market trends, making it a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in the world of cryptocurrencies. The forum administrators and moderators do an excellent job of maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment, ensuring that users have a positive experience on the platform. Overall, I highly recommend https://forums.sui.io/ to anyone interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

LOVE SUI TEAM <3

1 Like