An over collateral lending platform that fully leverage the potential of SUI

I’m working on an over collateral lending platform on SUI.

• The model is based on the latest study and solves the safety problem for previous lending platform on other chains.
  • Plus, it fully utilize the parallelism of the SUI network. In a very volatile market, user could quickly add collaterals without being affecting by other traffics on the network.

I’ve been working on this project for more than 2 months. Now I have finished the first version of the SUI move part. It’s not a company project, I’m an individual developer myself. I believe in the vision of SUI, so I would like to be an early contributor. If you also like to do some contribution, please contact me.

I’m looking for helps on:

1. Front end: build website
  2. UI: design an intuitive UI
  3. Sui move: writing move prover to ensure safety of contracts, and optimizing features.
189 Likes

The plan is to build a lending platform that has no VC backup, purely decentralized team. The team will share a small percentage of the protocol fees, no token reservations for anyone including me. So no pump and dump. The most rewarding thing for the builder is to see the protocol growing and used by many people

83 Likes

@IceFox you are welcome to the community, a good and wonderful project you are building
I’ve you tried joining the sui dev group on sui discord server to get answers to your questions,I believe you will be able to get answers to your questions very fast there than here.

57 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check it

47 Likes

thanks i also will check it

37 Likes

what is your project name??

34 Likes

Github: GitHub - zengxinhai/mobius-sui

The project name is “Mobius”

37 Likes

Github: GitHub - zengxinhai/mobius-sui.
I previously build a lending platform on aptos (but it’s not the risk model I currently using on SUI).

21 Likes

oh i see do you have this project’s twitter?

25 Likes

I don’t have twitter yet.

26 Likes

If you make a Twitter account, please mention it here.

22 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check it

23 Likes

is simply something incredible ::slight_smile:

17 Likes

woooooooow that was greaaat

18 Likes

Thanks bro, I’ll check it

13 Likes

thanks guys. ill check it

12 Likes

Interesting to check, thanks :ok_hand:

6 Likes

To avoid being just CEFI 2.0 we need to bring visions like yours to life!

4 Likes

Hm, interesting to check, thanks!

4 Likes

@IceFox very intersting! Does your project working with real world assets ot it’s just with crypto funds?
For example on DOT chain there is Centrifuge aiming such goal.

3 Likes