An over collateral lending platform that fully leverage the potential of SUI

you are welcome to the community, a good and wonderful project you are building
I’ve you tried joining the sui dev group on sui discord server to get answers to your questions,I believe you will be able to get answers to your questions very fast there than here.

4 Likes

i will check too, thx for info

4 Likes

I like the idea, it should be huge on Sui, how can I join?

3 Likes

Sounds very interesting! @IceFox I would like to explore the project in more detail and maybe I could share my review of the technology with my community on Twitter.

2 Likes

Have you applied for a Sui grant? I think your project would be interesting for administrators and community

3 Likes

@IceFox Sounds cool, is it possible to get acquainted with your project somewhere in more detail? This is what the community lacks

2 Likes

I’ll do as well, thanks!

2 Likes

Cool! Success to you in the development of your solution, I hope it will benefit all community participants

4 Likes

I’ve just updated the contract as timestamp has been supported lately by sui network.

Now the next things are:
1, integrating the price oracle
2, Front end

When SUI testnet is stable, I’ll publish the platform.
Welcome to take part in, build or test

5 Likes

I don’t really like the idea of collaterall lending. Non-collateral is more admirable in web3. Check OG Atadians. They have created non-collateral lending platform

5 Likes

You right my man… SOL let everyone down

4 Likes

Cool! It’s such a beautiful thing to be with great talent, and Sui thinks so too.

2 Likes

Hey IceFox,

Happy to contribute to the development of the project. Do contact me on Telegram : @RamDheeraj998

2 Likes

thank you I’ll check it :hugs:

1 Like

Definitely a needed concept and I could see more efficient Over Collateralised % (i.e. lower ratios) if users can quickly add / remove assets without worrying about network congestion. :muscle:

1 Like

Cool keep it up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:kissing_smiling_eyes: yes bro thats okay

1 Like

Hello icebox
I love what you are building and would like to be part of your team.
It has been a while since you gave an update on what you are building.

1 Like