Who are community user?

1 Like

yes bro i like it buddy sui is great

1 Like

Yes sure can’t wait for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes bro i hope mainnet soon :fire:

1 Like

I think sui is a promising project, and then we will see how to develop its main qualities

Tokens Allocation Is Amazing :innocent: I think Sui Ecosystem Have a Strong :muscle::muscle: Tokenomics.

2 Likes

What does it mean that sui token is assigned to app interaction? :lying_face:

2 Likes

Looking forward to the subsequent launch of the mainnet, the economic model of the white paper is good

3 Likes

its cool according to sui allocation in public so what the price we expected in future

@Sukhpal_singh_Boxer

1 Like

It’s cool reading through.
Thanks for sharing :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Where does this information come from?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear:
Sui network is going to revolutionise the world of crypto with new concepts and changing them in reality

1 Like

:grin: this is very usefull info thanks for sharing

1 Like

feels good about your working

1 Like

can’t wait for mainnet SUI :star_struck:

2 Likes

Sui :droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

not up-to-date information, suis are not going to give away tokens just like that @Sol_Booz

1 Like

many have been waiting for! finally Mainnet coming soon

3 Likes

I am happy that I am a part of this project🤩

2 Likes

Hey guys. Does someone understand how that things works if a person won frenemies competition at same time as eligible for an allocation for being Discord member before February… Does it gives double allocation at the Recognition Sale?

6 Likes