Sui on the Coinlist?👀

does CL still alive ?! hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

not sure but it looks like all market are quite sad !! :smiley:

1 Like

no pls! lets do binance, no coinlist with russian bots!

2 Likes

Insane , this listing can be reallly interesting

4 Likes

no one knows

пн, 13 мар. 2023 г. в 23:05, Oks France Apes (:space_invader::space_invader:) via Sui Developers <notifications@sui.discoursemail.com>:

3 Likes

Welcome to our community!

1 Like

I think it’s great that the commenter is asking about the plans for the ICO and any potential issues with regulatory bodies like the SEC. It shows that they are informed and cautious about investing in the project. It’s important for investors to be aware of any potential risks and for the project to be transparent about its plans and compliance with regulations. Hopefully, the project has a clear and well-thought-out plan for the ICO, and if there are any issues with regulatory bodies, they will be addressed in a responsible and timely manner.

8 Likes

maybe . But i think will be listing on the binance

1 Like

Holding a public token sale may not be the optimal approach, as it could raise queries from the SEC.

5 Likes

it would be great :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Bence buna cok az kaldı

I’m guessing they probably approach this with a multi-exchange launch similar to what Aptos did (Coinbase, Binance, Huobi, OKX, Kucoin, Binance, etc)

3 Likes

maybe we will see that

No,no,no! :grinning: I’ll have faith and hope it’s just a question:)

1 Like

Good news, this should be well managed.

SEC is one big problem for all crypto lovers…

a matter of time, perhaps)

2 Likes

i also like the idea of distributing by airdrop. coinlist won’t make such hype like airdrop for the project

3 Likes

the idea of ​​distribution via airdrop is a good one!

sui will join coinlist?? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: