Sui on the Coinlist?👀

maybe he’s a CEO? :joy: :laughing:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, this is NoRaphael the Tears of Satoshi. All projects EXCEPT CHIA will have problems with the :point_right:SEC :point_left:

2 Likes

no one knows the future :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Everyone is well aware of how dangerous it is to do business with the SEC. I don’t think Mysten Labs is that reckless. In any case, they are not going to cater to US citizens in an ICO.

5 Likes

Sui in the best :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I think this will not happen, why does the project need it, just an airdrop

4 Likes

I think we’ll do it on the coinlist.

1 Like

Hello! At this time, we do not have any plans for an ICO on Coinlist. We are actively monitoring regulatory developments and will continue to explore the best options for fundraising while ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations. Thank you for your interest in our project!

7 Likes

It would be interesting to see sui on the coinlist. All projects that were launched there showed good development dynamics

The SEC is very tough these days, don’t you agree? :innocent:

I don’t think team have announced an ICO details yet.

Indeed! An we are all waiting for coinlist

no coinlist plz, its terrible !

The listing of projects was a great tool in the past bull market. Now it is not advisable to launch on this site. I think that Sui won’t be on the coinlist

1 Like

Who is like CL? Better to distribute tokens among early supporters and node runners, the project like sui doesn’t need our 50kk$ from CL it’s nothing for them

8 Likes

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Сoinlist is the last century, everyone is afraid of SEC
Now many projects are rewarded for retro activity

2 Likes

hmm not good for me cause korean blocked from coinlist, :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Actually i don’t think Sui will gain alot with tokensale :thinking: i would like to see a massive airdrop for it’s community like Aptos did. Tokensale won’t make a massive hype for the project

6 Likes

Coinlist is definitely a cool platform. But Sui will go to the moon no matter what platform they have a sale on!

2 Likes