My Sui tokes are gone

I discovered about sui in April and I was active for a month and collected around 150 sui in mainnet and I had connected it to suite too I had the passwords safe I was inactive for 3 months I had stacked all of them and I checked in august all of my Sui tokens were gone I ask for help

3 Likes

Did you check on the transactions in Explorer involving your Sui token(s)?

3 Likes

I did but there are no transactions showing itself and contacted the customer service they are not replying horrible service i don’t know what to do I can’t just let my time to waste

3 Likes

What is the address on mainnet that ‘had’ the Sui tokens?

3 Likes

0xa02721606a3bf31ff3393e5b41babea0f0d1859313fcd41da770758948196e84

Literally so disappointing

3 Likes

And it is not ‘had’ it’s the same SUI account I have proof on when I first created the account this is so freaking disappointing

2 Likes

So, you do have Sui (40 Sui) in that account only it isn’t ‘mainnet’ it ‘devnet’

There is no record of testnet or mainnet have that address let along any coins in it.

What ‘proof’ do you have?

Is it possible you were operating on devnet which does get wiped approx every week?

2 Likes

Are you sure you had mainnet tokens?

When did you create the account and conduct these transactions? The address you provided has never interacted with the Sui mainnet before.

2 Likes

That 40 is what I collected now and I have enough knowledge about the Mainnet and Devnet and test net also my memory is intact I had way more than I had compared to mainnet and if it wasn’t because of the waste of time which angers me and the profit I could have gained also angers me and not even having the bare minimum to join in the quest it feels so unfair I just don’t understand how can they just vanish my tokens out like that, and that’s the problem if I had proof I would have shown it the instant without any explanation I have proof of when I joined with my password screenshot and if need be tell me

2 Likes

I am sure I had the basic knowledge to handle it there’s no reason to lie about it it’s a loss:loss for me man come on guys help me out this is so very unfair

2 Likes

And sir Ik I checked with the Sui explorer Ik about it already I was searching for transactions I had made I couldn’t find a single one so disappointing :disappointed:

2 Likes

There are only two explanations, either this isn’t your mainnet address or your actions did not take place on mainnet. If you’re positive your actions took place on mainnet, then you need to be looking for another address.

Did you ever use any other wallets?

2 Likes

I did not use any other wallet it was just this and I had only connected/linked to my suiet which is need be

2 Likes

Even spoke to the customer support at first try they spoke I explained clearly shared photos of when I joined and everything they told they would back bridge the coins to any other wallet and suddenly went off and after that no reply

2 Likes

This is unbelievable, never heard anything like this before :astonished:

2 Likes

Customer support for who?

What bridge did you use?

2 Likes

Sui customer support with the reasoning, I didn’t bridge my tokens itself bro

2 Likes

Anyways bro thanks for being interested to know about this I don’t expect any response and I don’t think they would return my SUi coin I would say they just STOLE my sui coins, such huge project with shitty service I don’t want to waste my time let’s see what happens I can’t spend all the time here

2 Likes

What Sui customer support? We don’t have any customer support.

Can you tell me more about your entire process of obtaining Sui?

What website or service did you use to buy or obtain Sui?
What website or service did you use when contacting customer support?
What website or service did you use when bridging Sui? Was the an attempt to bridge INTO Sui? If so, what was the originating network?

It’s sounding more like you dealt with a scammer.

2 Likes

I was just coming back to say the same thing.

That mainnet has no record of that account with any associated transactions would imply ‘it never got there in the first place’ (i.e. SCAM)

2 Likes