My Sui tokes are gone

I didn’t bridge neither I did anything my SUI were in the wallet and I didn’t do anything about it I just stacked and left for 3 months and later when I came back it was 0 and about the customer service same as I have created a topic here in general category I had created the same topic in technical category and it was some one same as u who spoke to me and told me to contact support and the link didn’t redirect anywhere it was within sui forum so I k that much that he didn’t scam me cuz I had ntg to be scammed about

2 Likes

0xa02721606a3bf31ff3393e5b41babea0f0d1859313fcd41da770758948196e84

I think you had the coin on devnet/testnet, cos nothing can be found here in your wallet regarding you having money on your $SUI mainnet account.

1 Like

I just reviewed your message history. The person who has messaged you is a scammer, they have nothing to do with Sui or Mysten Labs, they are a freshly registered user on this forum. Do not click the link that they sent to you. That user has been banned and the message deleted.

That being said, they only messaged you after you were complaining about lost Sui, so I do not believe that they are the culprit here.

We’re still not getting the full picture from you OP. If the address you provided us EVER had Sui on it, then we would be able to see when you obtained it, and where it has gone, on the explorer. The explorer being completely blank for the address that you provided to us means you’ve provided us with an address that has NEVER held Sui on the mainnet. There’s no exceptions to this, transaction history can not be hidden from the explorer.

2 Likes

I did explain to you I’m not dumb to not know but anyways bro no complaints i don’t even wanna participate anymore

2 Likes

Thanks, I don’t know what’s wrong but anyways I withdraw the effort thanks by the way

2 Likes

No one is calling you dumb.

But a blockchain (mainnet) that “loses” all blocks associated to transactions wouldn’t survive. That would be like buying a car only to find they forgot to put the engine in it.

The likely scenario is that you were indeed scammed. You did not transact directly to the Sui mainnet but went through some intermediary whom unfortunatley lost your Sui. Again, there is no record on mainnet of that address every having any activity whatsoever.

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes