Looking back SUI in Q3/2022

Sui Incentivized Testnet

Similar to Aptos, Sui also launched a validator selection program for the network. Users participating in running full nodes of testnet rounds up to mainnet time will be rewarded with SUI tokens.

However, the time of the first announcement is July 2022, but a month later is the time to open the official application.

Series B round

Sui announced on September 8, 2022 its most recent Series B funding round, which raised a total of $300 million. This funding round was led by FTX Ventures, with a16z, Jump Crypto, Apollo, Binance Labs, Franklin Templeton, Coinbase Ventures, Circle Ventures, Lightspeed Venture, and others participating.

The funds will be used to build the ecosystem, infrastructure, and team for the project (mainly in the Asia Pacific region). However, there is still no indication that Sui will spend money in Q3; perhaps this is not the optimal time for the project.

Not inferior to Aptos, Sui’s total funding through two rounds has reached 336 million USD, and the company is also valued at 2 billion USD.

Sui Wallet

In contrast to Aptos, the Sui project team (Mysten Labs) developed a native crypto wallet for the ecosystem independently. However, the project continues to open-source Sui Wallet’s source code, allowing other wallet or dapp projects to use Sui Wallet as a deployment reference for the Sui network.

Ecosystem

DEX/AMM

• MovEX - First AMM build on Sui Blockchain
  • SuiSwap and KX Finance

Lending & Borrowing
Update

NFT

• Sui Gallery is the first NFT Marketplace on the ecosystem
  • BlueMove is a multichain active project, already present on both Sui and Aptos

Wallet

• Coin98 Super App, Ethos Wallet, Suiet Wallet, Hydro Wallet

Name Service

• Sui Names, Sui Name Service, SuiNS

Game
Update

Launchpad

• Suipad and Atlantis Launch

Conclusion

We witnessed the explosion of the Aptos ecosystem in October, so there is no reason to believe that Aptos’ direct competitor, Sui, will not experience a similar boom.

Stay tuned for additional information in upcoming posts

195 Likes

I fully support) :clap: We believe in the team and look forward to new successes! :boom:

94 Likes

We believe in the project!:ok_hand: :rocket:

75 Likes

we trust sui sui is gonna be next hype

67 Likes

for sure sui is gonna be next hype,

56 Likes

Thanks for this thread,we all believe it gonna be great

45 Likes

yes we asure you brother, it would be huge

40 Likes

sui should be great! we work together

42 Likes

i support you ! sui is great

45 Likes

support you , wish sui do it better and better

44 Likes

This article gave me a deeper understanding of sui

33 Likes

i can build a web 3 dapp for sui

29 Likes

i believe it also~ come on

22 Likes

what 's is Q3? any informations?

19 Likes

@rather Yes, we all believe in Sui :fairy:

21 Likes

yes great , it is a good blockchain nft,i believe it too

22 Likes

@kate
mate you can see the roadmap :wink:

20 Likes

Testing on sui devnet and testnet then was fun

16 Likes

Sui will take into account all the mistakes of Aptos and enter the market very strongly

18 Likes

its a best project! :grinning:

16 Likes