Ideas for the third wave of the testnet

And what will be the bias in the third phase of the testnet?
The first one had nodes
The second was staking
And in the third? Who has any ideas?

12 Likes

The third wave will focus on builders and building. While the first two waves builders were discouraged from deploying their apps onto the testnet, the third wave builders WILL be encouraged to deploy to testnet. This testnet, bar unforeseen circumstances, SHOULD be permanent, so builders will be safe to deploy to testnet without much fear of interruption/wipe.

9 Likes

:pleading_face: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I think the discussion of various topics, and involvement in the learning process! kind of what we’re doing now! in the report of each user there is a statistic of who did what and who did what!

4 Likes

i think with dapps and contract

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :fire: :fire:
Where I am make dapps?

3 Likes

Puoi stipulare contratti da solo? Non sono un programmatore e non posso creare app :confused:

3 Likes

wave 3 is goona be the last wave in sui that will even continue in mainnet

2 Likes

thanks a lot for this post :clap: :clap: :clap:

NFT or contracts maybe :thinking:

1. Integration with other blockchains: In the third wave, you can test the integration of Sui Blockchain with other blockchains, such as Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain. This will determine how well Sui Blockchain can work in the ecosystem of other blockchains.
  2. Improved consensus mechanisms: In the third wave, you can test improved consensus mechanisms that can improve the performance and security of the Sui Blockchain network.
  3. Improved smart contracts: In the third wave, you can test improved smart contract mechanisms that can increase their efficiency and security. For example, you can test mechanisms for multi-party signing and monitoring of contract execution.
  4. Expanded wallet functionality: In the third wave, you can expand the functionality of the Sui Blockchain wallet, adding the ability for users to send and receive cryptocurrency, as well as execute smart contract operations.
  5. Improved scalability: In the third wave, you can test improved scalability mechanisms for Sui Blockchain, such as increasing transaction speed and reducing fees.
  6. Integration with real business processes: In the third wave, you can test the integration of Sui Blockchain with real business processes, such as logistics and supply chain management. This will help determine how well the blockchain can be used in real conditions and how it can be improved to meet business needs.
  7. Development of decentralized applications: In the third wave, you can develop decentralized applications that can be launched on the Sui Blockchain.
5 Likes

Some possible areas of focus for the third phase of the Sui testnet could include:

1. Governance: Many blockchain networks include a governance system that allows token holders to vote on network upgrades, proposals, and other decisions. The third phase of the Sui testnet may involve implementing a governance system or improving the existing one.
  2. Smart Contracts: Smart contracts are self-executing programs that can automate a variety of tasks on a blockchain network. The third phase of the Sui testnet may involve adding support for smart contracts or improving the existing smart contract functionality.
  3. Interoperability: Interoperability refers to the ability of different blockchain networks to communicate and interact with each other. The third phase of the Sui testnet may involve exploring ways to make the Sui network more interoperable with other blockchain networks.

looks like, yes. I put my eyes on the announcement on discord.

1 Like

Большое

1. List item

Спасибо)

I want the same toy as fremines so that I can still compete with other participants and test the load on the system and the blockchain as a whole