How could we use ChatGPT to make SUI better?

ChatGPT’s bug fixing performance is competitive to the common deep learning approaches.

ChatGPT can be used to solve coding problems isn’t new, but the researchers highlight that its unique capacity for dialogue with humans gives it a potential edge over other approaches and models.

ChatGPT solved 19 of the 40 Python bugs, putting it on par with CoCoNut (19) and Codex (21). But standard APR methods only solved seven of the issues.

The researchers found that ChatGPT’s success rate with follow-up interactions reached 77.5%.

15 Likes

he can’t improve Sui in any way, it just takes more time to check for bugs

6 Likes

i agree, it’s not good idea :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

@hH724 ChatGPT is based on 2021 data. And with all bug fixed by the team potentialy it won’t settle.

Ofc the have api integrations and some models are able to write the code, but it better to research it. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

COOL TOPIC @jellfresh

4 Likes

@hH724
Perhaps ChatGPT could detect those bot farms in Discord, especially those with the similar generated names!

4 Likes

Hm, I don’t hear about it - interesting information

3 Likes

Cool topic that will no doubt come up again in the near future as AI advances and more people begin to use it.

1 Like

This is definitely a great idea! Just that right now ChatGPT is sill evolving and perhaps it is too early to integrate. But still, will definitely watch this space as I believe AI will be integrated into everyone’s workflow somehow down the road.

2 Likes

Incorporating ai will definitely help SUI.

2 Likes