Announcing Sui Mainnet

Calling all builders! We’re excited to announce that Sui Mainnet will launch on May 3, 2023. It’s official. Get your projects ready!

67 Likes

Let’s make Sui the best blockchain, let’s gooooooo :fire:.

12 Likes

Heartily Congratulations!! I am so happy and Excited for All Suians’.

7 Likes

I am so happy and Excited for all Sui project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Congratulations team. Great news

8 Likes

This project is very good and full of innovation.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to join this project. I really hope to be one of the lucky people who join this project.
Thank you,
Healthy and always success.

5 Likes

Great news for sui developers

5 Likes

Congratulations to the team

Let’s make an history

6 Likes

Great news, congrats all sui team, we love you :heart:

6 Likes

Waiting for this great event

2 Likes

nice. Congratulations.

2 Likes

I am so happy to be here :grinning:

5 Likes

why don’t I get part of the allowlist of the project that I routinely and diligently work on every day,I do almost every day both the devnet and the testnet of your project,as well as in every ecosystem in the Sui network even I also qualify when verify Discord and have filled out the forms correctly from each exchange and also I have kyc Level 2 on the three Bybit, OKX, and Kucoin exchanges including the email as well as the correct UID but those that have not been registered on the exchange and only put in emails are the ones who get the allowlist , How does this draw work, I feel it’s not fair if it’s like that and also many Bot accounts actually get part of this Sui allow list, I’m very disappointed with the team.

5 Likes

Nice and good luck e work

4 Likes

Great to see how much work was put into building this Network. Been a great supporter throughout. Now we’re just a stone throw from mainnet. I hope for the best outcome . Goodluck to the team and all Devs

5 Likes

Congratulations!! I am so happy and Excited for All Suians’.

4 Likes

Very excited news for all sui lover and whole sui team :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations🎉 for amazing platform I have ever learned in the whole web3 ecosystem.
I am eager to participate in the launch, but never got any email. I have attached the screanshot of all my galxe oats i participated since Nov 2022.
My Sui address: 0xbecef861e74034e006cb6b237b045e29fbfc9632ab2c3cf7ddc6354e45125b31
My EVM: 0xdE375462aC42127C1A8419ef3c033C2a2C783ea3
Discord: shashisenses | Suiswap#9649
Twitter: @ShashiTPatel

3 Likes

Thanks, Sui that was awesome.
Congrats to the team and to the community.

2 Likes

Congrats SUI! Goodluck! :fire:

2 Likes