Announcing Sui Ambassador Program

Announcing Sui Ambassador Program

Sui Ambassadors are individuals that recognize the potential of Sui’s technology and are passionate about helping others understand its value.

Introducing the Sui Ambassador Program

The Sui Foundation is thrilled to announce the launch of the Sui Ambassador Program. This program offers stand-out community members the opportunity to receive support and resources from the Foundation to assist with their promotion of Sui. Ideal ambassadors are passionate about Sui and the community and who want to engage even more deeply than they already have.

What to Expect as a Sui Ambassador

As a Sui Ambassador, you will be a public-facing Sui community representative. You can choose your own path for how to contribute. Of particular value to our community would be:

• Crafting articles, guides, and blog posts
  • Hosting Sui community events and meetups
  • Giving presentations and speeches
  • Educating and amplifying through social media
  • Helping out with community management
  • Designing infographics
  • Creating videos
  • Engaging in other creative efforts to empower and educate the community

What You Get as a Sui Ambassador

Ambassadors receive a number of perks as participants in this program. These include:

• Co-marketing opportunities
  • Invitations to events and potential travel opportunities
  • Work closely with the Foundation team members
  • Priority access to Foundation activities
  • Exclusive swag
  • Discord role + badge
  • …and more

Submit an Application

Any community member that brings value to the wider Sui community and wants to support Sui’s mission is welcome to apply.

APPLY NOW

112 Likes

Great. I have applied but did not do the video part. I hope the team considers my app. Video isnt for everyone and people can still make valuable contributions in other ways.

Is there a way to send the video outside of the form? . If its a key requirement i can do it @mosaicRegressor

33 Likes

greats to hear that, but believe me! i read about the ambassador program about 5 hours ago,but i was very confused when the form ask for video self introduction about me​:rofl: do u know why? i have to think whether i use english or my local language :thinking:. considering I build the local community. and until now I haven’t submitted, I tried to get your feedback on Twitter but I’m afraid it will bother you​:sweat_smile:, but now I’m commenting here and I hope you see this comment :sweat_smile:

37 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: thank you mate … too much information

18 Likes

Am glad to be the part of sui project☺️

6 Likes

Try not to copy other people’s post’s . I think this role requires honesty and authenticity

6 Likes

That’ is good news for us :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

This project is really good. All time support this project. :v: :bangladesh:

5 Likes

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: yes we can join in early for this airdrop

2 Likes

You are right. This is the biggest project in 2023 :kissing_heart: @sahilgori

3 Likes

This great full :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face: i am very like this project :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy to partake in the ambassador program :rocket:

3 Likes

yes i know about that , thanks for revise :smiling_face:

3 Likes

i am ready guys :green_heart: Dont miss out any content . Read all :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Right bro SUI really life changing :100: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update information mate

2 Likes

Brilliant amazin project I’m first time given my efforts to #Sui ecosystem :ocean::ocean::ocean:

5 Likes

great initiative . ambassadors are great

2 Likes

which video is this one?

2 Likes

Yes bro it has been always :gift_heart:

2 Likes