Announcing Sui Ambassador Program

I understand that some new members may have joined this forum with the expectation of earning rewards. However, I want to make it clear that posting here will not lead to any rewards or airdrops.

The Sui Ambassador Program is a great opportunity for community members who are passionate about Sui’s technology and want to contribute to the community in meaningful ways. As stated in the program description, ambassadors will receive perks such as co-marketing opportunities, invitations to events, and exclusive swag. However, these perks are not guaranteed and are only available to those who are accepted into the program.

It’s important to note that this is a developer-focused forum intended to aid developers and builders. Posts that are not related to development will be deleted, and repeated violations may result in a permanent ban from Sui platforms.

If you’re interested in becoming a Sui Ambassador and contributing to the community, I encourage you to apply. However, please make sure your posts are relevant to the forum’s intended purpose and follow the guidelines provided by the Sui Foundation.

8 Likes

i applied for the program but the chances are sooo low to be selected :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:it’s really gonna be great

5 Likes

best of luck to the new ambassador

3 Likes

I believe SUI is one of the biggest project.All the Best guyssss.

4 Likes

:thinking: any update sui network please tell me next task

5 Likes

Awesome,qualified can apply for this great opportunity🥂

8 Likes

Glad to be a part of the sui project, I will try to do my best to develop together :hugs:

8 Likes

Good work sui is very big Project :+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks bro. But i’m not win :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve just applied, hope you choose me from Turkey.

7 Likes

hello everyone I am new here :smile:

6 Likes

:innocent: hi I’ve just applied, hope you choose me from Turkey

5 Likes

No way :sweat_smile: They will choose me buddy. But no reply yet. I hope they choose both of us then

3 Likes

Who deleted bro.:+1::+1::v::v::v:

4 Likes

This is cool. thanks for sharing :star_struck:

3 Likes
5 Likes

very nice project thank you share post

4 Likes

You are right, I also agree with you.:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: Its really a big Project.

5 Likes

Hallo gaes :pray::sunglasses: i like sui and i like aptos, amazing crypto and amazing

2 Likes