Which Sui wallet is the best?

It’s nice to see different options when it comes to selecting a wallet in the Sui ecosystem. While we appreciate each of these wallets, I believe each of them has features that gives them an edge over each other.

What is your best sui wallet? And what features makes it your go to wallet?

37 Likes

sui wallet ok for staking
martian good for testing and UI looks better
ethos nope :slight_smile:

12 Likes

agreed! :slightly_smiling_face:

mb after couple month ethos will be better but for now its just nah

8 Likes

Of course, I don’t call on anyone, well, in my opinion the best official one, and of course ETHOS

5 Likes

sui wallet good for staking

7 Likes

martian wallet is the most convenient for me)

5 Likes

Yeah, I had a lot of issues with Ethos too. Especially during the frenemies games.

2 Likes

I believe Ethos will also improve in the near future

5 Likes

sui wallet for me is the best wallet

4 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with you @flora

3 Likes

I also like the sui wallet. Staking and sending between walletaddresses is very quick.
Even sending nft i have managed…and i am a crypto newbie. So i can be done by everyone.

6 Likes

I think every wallet is good

6 Likes

martian and morphis wallets - I like the way they look. in terms of functionality, of course, better than the Martian. the native purse sui is still raw, but I think the developers will finalize it

5 Likes

I don’t presume to judge which wallet is better, but I use the official sui wallet

5 Likes

Totally agree, however I experience some difficulties while using, some erros appear only on my side?

4 Likes

Yeah, me too often times

3 Likes

Martian wallet imo :thinking:

4 Likes

I used sui wallet and suiet.
Both still have work to do.

3 Likes

I like the official wallet the best, but it doesn’t fit in some quests

6 Likes

The choice is really not very big! everything can be counted on the fingers! but still the best :crazy_face:

7 Likes