Sui on the Coinlist?👀

coinlist is not worthy of this project :smile:

2 Likes

If Sui is on Coinlist, wait for a rocket into space :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :droplet:

4 Likes

no one knows the future! it’s just a guess
we can only test at the moment))
i prefer to ask for test tokens rather than predict the future

3 Likes

This is an interesting thought, but it has the right to life. Considering that coinlist is preparing something interesting!

5 Likes

I don’t think there will be an ICO
although Coinlist is planning an update by May
BUT, it seems to me the community will turn away from the project if there is an ICO unlike $APT
But this is my opinion

9 Likes

I really don’t think its a good Idea to make any ICO IDO etc due to the risks of future regulations by US gov…

5 Likes

I think that there will be no public sale of the token. Funds have invested a lot of money in Sui.

5 Likes

I think SUI token will be on Coinlist!

4 Likes

Maybe, who knows? But, it’ll be great, i think

6 Likes

CL is a great platform for tokensale, but i’m not sure

5 Likes

I would give it 6-7 of 10 probability that Sui will run sale on Coinlist

5 Likes

I guess? But we’ll never know its all speculation

5 Likes

Did I miss something, any news? :thinking:

3 Likes

non -except) :slightly_smiling_face: better, Coinlist begins to show signs of life. I think there will be a big stir.

5 Likes

Agree! :+1: :+1: :+1: :boom:

5 Likes

I think yes. They presell will be at coinlist

4 Likes

Yes) Above I threw a link to an article from the team. Check it out and the program… :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Maybe yes maybe not, but i can see it on coinlist

4 Likes

Coinlist i guess that’s the previous

4 Likes

@Vikiche91 Sui defenetly has connections with coinlist. 1st of all - forms for nodes before testnet1 was with recommendation to left email linked to coinlist.
Also after CapyHolidays winners got email with KYC via coinlist provider.
It’s still possible, but team deciding potential problems with regulations. Sure coinlist team making all possible to provide this sale, cause it profitable for them too. I’m bet on current negotiation process between teams and lawers.
Below you can see confirmations of my words! Please like and repost my post, if it was useful! Let’s SUINAMI :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

12 Likes