Do you feel now is the best time to get into crypto? Share your sentiments for or against

What do you think buddy?

4 Likes

yes i think bull come soon !!!
i so love this project

4 Likes

imo this is the best time to get into crypto , the technology still early and everyday it keep growing

3 Likes

Absolutely :clap::clap:. You nailed it Saaas. Let’s get driven by innovation and make the most of it.

2 Likes

crypto is different. there is token trading, investments, development, and all sorts of activities from projects. there is always a point for activities and development, the rest is very limited time.

3 Likes

Right now
We are all pioneers since the web3 sphere has not yet penetrated into the life of every person:)

1 Like

You’re right. As pioneers it’s our obligation to onboard many more into the ecosystem and crypto at large. Max adoption makes favors us all.

1 Like

yes its,just make sure you are aware of what you invest in there are a lot of scams out there

1 Like

when BTC price reach the below 10K then time to buy

3 Likes

@Saaaasha You were right to work in such a falling market for a whole year and not think about red candles :+1:

6 Likes

Just the opposite my friend. Prepare the sleigh in summer and the wagon in winter. @Tiffany you agree with me? :wink:

4 Likes

yes, best time for freshers and dca

1 Like