Do you feel now is the best time to get into crypto? Share your sentiments for or against

Yes, now is the most appropriate time to get carried away with cryptocurrency, this has happened more than once - there have been high rises and low falls, the market cannot go in a straight line - there will always be ups and downs. So a bull market is sure to come!

10 Likes

Yes, the crypto sphere is still too young, so it’s a good time to jump in and study, especially since the market is now in red candles, which means a more relaxed environment for learning. You can get both theoretical and practical knowledge that will help us in a bull market - it’s very cool, in my opinion. And I think that there is still enough time to participate in the best projects before they make a lot of X’s.

10 Likes

yeah imo this is the right time to get into crypto , the industry still small and has a big future

4 Likes

Very much budd. The opportunity and growth is just endless. We just need to push for more adoption

2 Likes

Now is the time to plant a tree

7 Likes

Personally I feel now is a great time to get in, considering the affordability to been a stakeholder right now. I understand the bull makes all hopes high and the realization of hope is very much closer than looking at it at the top of the hill.

4 Likes

I don`t think so. Affected by the international environment, the bull may come later than we expected, of course, I hope I am wrong

3 Likes

Yes I think that bull market come soon

6 Likes

Yes, This is the time to be in a good position

6 Likes

It is always the best time to get into crypto :eyes:

5 Likes

yeah sure still not late

5 Likes

i think bull come soon

4 Likes

It’s always a good time for crypto, just be realistic and accept the fact that the price can’t go up forever.

4 Likes

I think now is the best time to learn cryptography.

5 Likes

Я думаю это лучшее время заняться криптой!

3 Likes

i wish i could find crypto in 2015 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. It’s never too late to learn.

4 Likes

@Moniyipaige yes i think bull come soon :thinking:

3 Likes

vâng đã đến lúc tham gia rồi đấy.

4 Likes

This the best time to enter crypto. More fud will only bring the best out of crypto.

4 Likes