About the Technical Support category

Have a technical question, but not sure where to start? Post here!

For the quickest and most helpful response, please read these suggestions before posting:

• When pasting code or logs, please use gisthub.com.
  • Provide as much context for your question as possible.
  • Provide clear steps to reproduce the issue when applicable.
  • Ensure that your post is not a duplicate of another recent post.
104 Likes

Hello! I sent a smiley to the chat - I was banned for this. The administrator promised to unban me, but this has not happened yet. Ozkaban#8586
Please unban me in the discord. I wrote to the admin, he said that I would be unbanded, but then he stopped responding to me.

59 Likes

nice bro its useful info

42 Likes
  • Be kind to your fellow community members.
24 Likes

Thanks, Its useful information…

12 Likes

ok well i have no clue

15 Likes

Thanks bro,this could help for newbies

8 Likes

I want to know about the sui induction guide and the second test activity

2 Likes

i’m not able to see sui discord
i get banned without a warning

1 Like

sir my account is automatic reset and my all badges automatic clean i m only using one account not multipal

Hello,
sorry its not that technical as you might think but i wanna to get unban in sui discord. i have no idea why am i getting banned there. I was participating in few test phases and devnet phases aswell. played frenemies and playing with cappys. Im respectful to others and i want the same to me aswell . Please devs reach out to me i really want that unban and i see lot of people get banned too for no specific reason. My discord is dirty#5221.
Thank you very much.

Greetings! Sir
My name is Shashi Patel and I came accross some nasty guys at Martian Support to solve my Martian twitter issue after I texted my issues on Martian support. I trusted one of them and did what they instructed. I lost 14$ from my trust wallet. I don’t want to loose Sui. Can you pls guide me. Screenshot attached. And hash also. They were asking to deposit 4000$ and also all wallet details to link to the provided links.

Is my Sui wallet safe? What can I do to keep it safe now?

Hash BNB: 0x93e6ae67354878f26c1dfce7d95f1d96288c44fff91033f7dfba4efe68f21045
Hash Polygon: 0xe8a4c18c562c5934d32850b20d3f192ac2dc8ca48c1573ec347f88e474237835

gisthub.com 18