Sui Wallet problem!

After zeroing the network today there was some new unknown address in the wallet, and the old one just disappeared, how did this happen? :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
changes, the addresses will now be twice as long…

23 Likes

Suiet | Sui Wallet all right, Sui Wallet the wallet address has changed, and in discord I already see messages about this problem

1 Like

try to resetup you wallet and input your private kay

2 Likes

changes, the addresses will now be twice as long

2 Likes

network update today

2 Likes

deffinatly a glitch …

2 Likes

It is not a glitch.

Devnet update yesterday changed the way addresses are derived on Sui. All wallets will be conforming to this standard. Previous addresses are no longer valid.

SuiAddress is now calculated as the first 32 bytes of the Blake2b hash of flag || pubkey instead of the SHA3_256 hash. (#9262)

4 Likes

the devnet is reset and due to that sui wallet is redeployed

3 Likes

What should I do - I reinstalled the wallet and I can’t log in using the seed phrase, while the new wallet (if created) allows me to log in without problems. Tried to log in with 2 accounts, same problem.

4 Likes

Seed phrases should not have changed and should still be valid. You’re positive you’re using the correct key?

6 Likes

of course I’m entering it correctly, and I’ll note that I’m not the only one who came across this problem, there were a couple more people on the discord with the same problem

вс, 2 апр. 2023 г., 01:10 Brendan via Sui Developers <notifications@sui.discoursemail.com>:

4 Likes

I apologize for disturbing, my crooked hands are to blame))))

7 Likes

Might be a bug or something error from your side.

10 Likes

Team is resetting the network and add safety.

10 Likes

What??? How can this is be possible?

9 Likes

Do you change the wallet and submit your 12 phrase?

7 Likes

Are you on devnet or testnet network?

7 Likes

Try to reinstall and put your seed phare again

5 Likes

Ah thanks for the information mate.

5 Likes

If you are on Devnet network that is normal after resetting.

5 Likes