SUI Token Community Access Program

how many places will have community access program? I hope it will be enough for our sui community)

2 Likes

I want to get access to this program

1 Like

Great article, thanks :grin:

2 Likes

Frenemies was interesting way to give community a chance to get into the program. Too bad there were some technical issues that soured the experience for many. I personally did not achieve single round successfully. Most Showed skipped/failed even though participated in all of them :smiley: .

I also appreciate how the team is not treating us like monkeys giving us daily “tasks” while dangling eligibility for airdrop in our faces :+1:

I wish the system requirements for running a node weren’t so high so more people could run nodes.

5 Likes

Good information. Good job.

2 Likes

Thanks Bro :100: :rocket: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the information

1 Like

you did great job! looks good

1 Like

Thanks for such a comprehensive article! :heart:

3 Likes

thanks for the great work, we have everything ahead.

2 Likes

good project. believe in!

4 Likes

I would like to know what are the rewards for early testers and users of the system? How much is intended for ordinary users

4 Likes

было бы круто узнать ответы на этот вопрос)) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love that Sui gives you so many opportunities to be part of the community. The main thing is to try.

1 Like

Ehhh… It remains only to wait and hope for the best

2 Likes

Very good and understandable article bro :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

I would very much like to participate in the 3rd phase of validators and become a validator in the mainnet. I submitted 2 applications in past testnets but both were not included in the list

1 Like

I read it and still didn’t understand the essence of the program! oh well, I’ll figure it out in the process

Friends, the 3rd wave is about to start and I believe that this is the last stage before the launch of the mainnet. I would like to know the rewards for the community, are they intended for this 3rd wave?

2 Likes

Thank you for info!Let´s go to the mooon!

2 Likes