SUI Token Allocation

Nowadays token ICO is a super complicated process, and therefore it is much easier and equally beneficial to drop the tokens to the most loyal users of the blockchain. This is my vision. LFG Sui!

13 Likes

Quite normal tokenomics, if you like the sui project, then you need to test and be active, and not hunt for drops. The reward will be justly deserved!

11 Likes

круто чекаємо запуску майнету

8 Likes

can you give me short explain about

20% - early contributor
14% - investor
10% - MystenLabs Treasury
6% - Community access program and app tester

12 Likes

thank you for this topic, we believe in Sui

7 Likes

yes we need more clarifications

8 Likes

this what people expecting, great news

5 Likes

cool, what a meme! you are so creative

3 Likes

Nice token allocation for all

6 Likes

LFG sui to the moon i love suinetwork

5 Likes

I think I need more information after mainnet :hugs:

6 Likes

Goods, it interesting, sui to the moon :airplane:

6 Likes

Early contributors are core contributors building Sui.

Investors are those in the A & B rounds.

App testers are those who participate in events such as Capy Holidays & Frenemies.

Mysten Treasury is tokens reserved for building the ecosystem.

14 Likes

I have no doubt that participants in the Sui community are eager for an airdrop, but that’s not what the Sui founders intended. The essence and philosophy of this network is to simplify app and software development for developers. Therefore, I believe that the community’s excessive focus on tokens could potentially harm the project’s reputation. My question is whether it’s acceptable to promote this community for investment purposes as well.

9 Likes

I completely agree with you - to strive to make a profit at the very beginning of the development of the project is to harm the project itself. To get more profit (a natural desire of the investor), it is necessary to help the projects get on their feet and get stronger. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Can you think back to 2017? How much the projects have grown
$SUI is the benchmark, looking forward to working on the main network

6 Likes

6% for Access program is very solid. Keep it up boys :love_you_gesture: :raised_hands: :muscle:

7 Likes

Wow! Such good news!

Also check about the ecosustem here on the forum https://forums.sui.io/t/about-the-ecosystem-survey/5116

Nice to here

9 Likes

Here is the correct and useful information about the project.
You can also develop this branch related to the discussion of the threat to the development of the crypto world - SEC
https://forums.sui.io/t/sui-project-and-sec-regulation/7977/3

13 Likes

ohhh
its really good news
I belive in you SUI

11 Likes