Ethos Wallet, A wallet built for exploring Sui

Project name: Ethos Wallet
Project description: A reimagined wallet for exploring
and discovering apps, games, and NFTs on Sui currently can be installed on browsers and soon on Mobile. Ethos’ vision is to make the decentralised web’s power available to developers and users.
Team: Anon
GitHub: Ethos Wallet · GitHub
Discord: bit.ly/Ethos-Discord

Crunchbase: crunchbase[dot]com/organization/ethos-59af
Latest Funding Status: $4.2 million Seed Round led by Boldstart Ventures and gumi Cryptos Capital (gCC) with additional participation from Mysten Labs, Tribe Capital, Matrixport, Charge Ventures, Builder Capital, Alliance DAO, Meltem Demirors and others.

#wallets #Infrastructure
Tags: Wallet, Infrastructure

125 Likes

They are building something great, capy.ai is one of it and it’s amazing. It generates cool background for capy.

13 Likes

The best wallet for Sui

6 Likes

You can find out the partners listed in the wallet

3 Likes

I am familiar with all the Sui wallets, but I liked the Ethos Wallet the best. It’s clearer, more practical and easy to use every day.

3 Likes

excellent wallet shows another side of the way of seeing crypto wallets and the SUI blockchain ecosystem

7 Likes
  1. Ethos Wallet on SUI Testnet Wave 2 is a fantastic project that showcases the team’s expertise in developing secure and user-friendly wallet solutions.
4 Likes

I’ve been using Ethos Wallet on SUI Testnet Wave 2 for a few weeks now, and I’m impressed with how easy it is to manage my digital assets.

3 Likes

A very convenient wallet in the “explorer” mode, in this mode it would be possible to reduce the size of the windows of the applications themselves so that they can be seen all at once, so that you do not click “view all” once again.

4 Likes

The team behind Ethos Wallet on SUI Testnet Wave 2 is constantly improving the platform to make it even more user-friendly and secure. I’m excited to see what they have in store for the future

2 Likes

Ethos Wallet on SUI Testnet Wave 2 is a top-notch project that showcases the team’s expertise in developing secure and user-friendly wallet solutions. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable digital asset management platform

1 Like

First time I had some missunderstanding how to using this wallet but then it was a good experience

2 Likes

I prefer to use the Ethos Wallet, it has a great design, easy to manage!

1 Like

I prefer that! I think its a very intuitive and well thoughtout piece of work

2 Likes

I’m really like this wallet

2 Likes

I loved the design and functionality of this wallet, looking forward to the mainnet!

1 Like

Great wallet, everything is very cool done. Very convenient and intuitive

3 Likes

Ethos wallet is building something great for Sui ecosystem

2 Likes

good wallet, quick and friendly to use. I liked to test it and will be using in mainnet

2 Likes

I dont really understand the difference between the normal sui wallet and the Ethos wallet. Is it just a matter of collabs? For me they work they same, but dont offer the same apps to connect with

3 Likes